Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 25 Nov 2015, 08:14 PM

Since you are trading actively, best to file tax returns. You will have no tax to pay since you are making losses. You can carry forward this loss and set off against any other business profits. Check this module:

View the full comment thread »