Comment on Taxation Simplified

priya commented on 18 Feb 2014, 01:21 PM

Sir I got notice for It Tax dept for “Non filing of Income tax return” from 2009.(Information code :- CIB-321, Description :-Share transaction 20000 or more)
I am share trader from 2008.I invest in market 50000 rs. in 2008.My total turnover is 1crore in 2009-10 and 2011-12.I am private tuition teacher my income is 10000rs per month so not file itr for 2009-10 and 2010-11 and 2011-12. when i go to it dept. they say u got penalty on r ur turnover.
pls give advice.

View the full comment thread »