Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu Madhav commented on 04 Nov 2015, 09:08 PM

If you’re going to open your demat account as a resident, you’ll have to give all documents as applicable to a resident.
* Copy of PAN
* Copy of Address Proof
* Personal cancelled check leaf
* Demat Account opening form

View the full comment thread »