Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

Nithin Kamath commented on 10 Feb 2014, 06:27 PM


There are 2 ways to file your return, one of the way is how your consultant has mentioned. But the other way to do it is, take all your gross profits/losses and reduce the expenses which include brokerage and taxes.
If your consultant insists, then you would have to manually calculate this.

View the full comment thread »