Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Daniel commented on 24 Oct 2015, 06:04 AM

But thats my point ..i have no taxable income in salary and i made a loss in share trading .ie,from business.My question is do i need a audited balancesheet with a sign of CA or simply a p/l and balance sheet.

I have no 8% of profit on turnover..

View the full comment thread »