Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 27 Jan 2014, 05:34 PM

27 Jan 2014 at 05:26 PM

Form C I am presuming is details of your investments under Section 80C so that they can give you the rebate to the extent of your investment from your taxable salary income.
1. Your share market transactions details need not be given to your employer. You can calculate the profit and pay taxes accordingly when filing the return.
2. As you have intraday trades, the same falls under speculative income and as such you will have to file using ITR 4 form

The above answer was from Shravan, and he is absolutely right.

@Shravan, make sure to click on reply rather than typing as a new comment, the other person wont’ get to know.

View the full comment thread »