Comment on Taxation Simplified

seema hegde commented on 27 Jan 2014, 03:59 PM

I trade actively on stock market,both in intraday and short term . I am also a salaried individual and as part of income tax filing my company has asked me to submit form c before mid feb 2014 ,which will have details of all investments made for last year. They would need this to deduct appropriate tax from my salary for month of feb and march.
In this regards, I had the following questions:
1)Do i need to submit details of my share market trading to my company as part of form C? Or i will have to declare this while filing of Tax returns?
2) I trade only in stocks and not in F&O. Please advise which ITR form I should use?

I have not yet approached a CA for this and want to understand if Zerodha provides assistance in tax filing ? If yes please let me know where i can get additional details.

View the full comment thread »