Comment on Zerodha F&O margin Calculator

Peter commented on 23 Jan 2014, 07:45 PM

Thank you..Nithin please upgrade trading module… because back office login requires IE, you might aware Linux distributions doesn’t come with IE … please make something common which works with all browsers… and Zconnect app is very poor I must say… strike rates are not getting updated on Z5 regularly… I read many issues like min max are not getting updated in script something like that on google.. Zerodha is 95% good in all aspects in India but this remaining 5% application related issue need to be solved.

View the full comment thread »