Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 12 Oct 2015, 08:57 AM

Vaman, you will need to reduce the cost of IDFC shares that you had purchased. Reduce it by how much, in this case it is quite simple, reduce it by half. Use the rest half as cost price for IDFC bank. If you are making losses over and above the reduced cost, then yes you can show that as short term loss.

View the full comment thread »