Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu Madhav commented on 07 Oct 2015, 02:32 PM

1) PIS with ICICI has to be closed and a new account with HDFC bank has to be opened. ICICI bank will issue an NOC and a statement of holding which is to be intimated to your new bank.

2) No.

3) Once your new demat account is opened, you can transfer shares by using the Delivery Instruction Slip that you’d have got while opening your ICICI demat account.

View the full comment thread »