Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 01 Oct 2015, 02:56 PM

You can’t file the return for FY 2012/13 (more than 3 years old) now. You would have to go meet the ITO(income tax officer) and see how it goes. As long as you haven’t evaded taxes, should be alright.

View the full comment thread »