Comment on Taxation Simplified

sgupta51 commented on 01 Oct 2015, 11:19 AM

Can you really file Income tax return for the previous years. My brother got similar notice for AY:2013-14(FY:2012-13) in July,2015. He tried to file the return,but was not allowed to do so as last date for filing return for FY: 2012-13 was 31st march, 2015.
is there a way out?


View the full comment thread »