Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu Madhav commented on 23 Sep 2015, 02:56 PM

1) Yes, you’d have to open a new trading & demat account at Zerodha. Yes, PIS permission letter is required.

2) For now we’re supporting if you have an account at Axis/HDFC Bank. You’d have to open an account with any of these banks. We could help you with account opening.

3) You can transfer shares to the demat account that you’d open with Zerodha.

View the full comment thread »