Comment on Account Opening Documentation & Charges

Keval Patel commented on 18 Sep 2015, 06:54 PM

I want to open a trading account and BSDA(under 50,000).
1.Can you tell me the total charges?
2.I am currently studying in a college and live on rent outside my hometown.I do have proof of my hometown address.So will the hometown address proof suffice?
3.Can the account opening forms be couriered to my present address(not hometown)?
Thank You.

View the full comment thread »