Comment on Cover feature of Zerodha - Dalal times

sunil utekar commented on 10 Sep 2015, 08:33 AM

sir i want to open trading ac with zerodha. I have already demat ac with sharekhan. I have a pan card and voter id but the problem is my sign on cancelled cheque is diff from pan card what can i do. Can i use bank passbook as bank ac proof.

View the full comment thread »