Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 26 Aug 2015, 11:18 PM

You cannot use ITR4S as you have intraday equity or speculative business income. Check the chapter on ITR forms here: Just a normal ITR4 is good, and since your total income is less than 2.5lks, there is no tax liability and hence no audit required.

View the full comment thread »