Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 25 Aug 2015, 03:36 PM

Sandeep, derivative trading is considered as a business income and can’t be declared on ITR2, you will need an ITR4. Whatever is not applicable on ITR4 can be left blank. Everything you need to know is on this module:

View the full comment thread »