Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 22 Aug 2015, 10:45 AM

Ankit, you cannot today rectify your returns for FY12-13. So the only option is to go meet the ITO. You could take the P&L, and ledger from 12/13 and show it to the ITO and explain that you had made a loss. Should be okay.

View the full comment thread »