Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Saurabh commented on 19 Aug 2015, 06:20 PM

Hello Nithin,

I have a taxable salary income of Rs 3,50,000. Also, I traded only stock options in last financial year with total turnover of Rs. 3,56,582 and incurred a loss of Rs. -1,09,000. Do you I need an audit to file my IT returns and carry forward this loss?

Thanks for your reply.

View the full comment thread »