Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 11 Aug 2015, 09:47 AM

You will have to file ITR2, and since tax on STCG is already paid, there is no need of paying any taxes. But while filing ITR2, you will have to show any other income and pay taxes if any on that. I guess it is best to speak to a local accountant/CA to do this for you.

View the full comment thread »