Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 30 Jul 2015, 09:33 AM


This is a grey area. Ideally if the income is from trading equities it is best to file your returns. The exempt category for ST from Nagaland is typically meant to encourage local businesses and employment. Trading in equity, hmmm.. tough call… You could probably get away by not filing, but best to consult a local CA once.

View the full comment thread »