Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu Madhav commented on 20 Jul 2015, 04:44 PM

If your residential status changes, you cannot convert the existing Resident trading account to an NRI account. You’ll have to close down the existing account and open a new account.

If you’ve to trade in the F&O segment as an NRI, you’d have to do it through a Custodial participant. Hope this helps

View the full comment thread »