Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Venu Madhav commented on 10 Jul 2015, 02:24 PM


1) Filing your returns doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to pay taxes. You can still file your returns if your income is less than Rs.2 lacs. Its always better if you file your returns as it helps in a lot of other things like obtaining a bank loan etc.

2) You can file your returns for the last 2 years if you’ve missed filing. There wouldn’t be any penalty/fine, but if there’s any tax liability, you’d have to pay it along with interest.

View the full comment thread »