Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 01 Jul 2015, 07:25 PM

Sumit, we have just taken this module live for all queries on taxation
1. If you are trading in the US then ITR4 to show trading as a business income, and if you are an investor in the US ITR2 for showing capital gains.
2. ITR4.

Do Read through the module for which the link is shared.

View the full comment thread »