Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Sumit12 commented on 01 Jul 2015, 12:08 PM

Two questions: 1. If i have a trading account in USA (i.e. foreign broker), which ITR form to use for filing taxes as it is foreign asset? 2. If I have float a private limited company for proprietary trading then which ITR form should be used?

View the full comment thread »