Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Nithin Kamath commented on 26 Jun 2015, 02:25 PM

Kumar, if you have changed your bank account status as a NRI, you will need to open a NRI trading account like explained above. If your status on the savings account is still residential, you can just open a normal trading and demat account., use our online application tool, fill it, print it, attach the documents and send it out to us.

View the full comment thread »