Comment on Tax loss harvesting

Nithin Kamath commented on 21 Jun 2015, 09:27 PM

Prateek, you will have to use ITR4/4S to be able to show this F&O trading loss.So you will have to do this as a trader or trading as business income, but you can still show your equity and MF as investments under capital gains.

View the full comment thread »