Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 15 Jun 2015, 11:10 AM

Yes lokesh, it is best that you show this short term capital gain and file your returns. Use ITR2 and show this Rs 10000 as STCG, you will need to pay Rs 1500 (15%) as taxes.

View the full comment thread »