Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 02 Jun 2015, 12:55 PM

Like they say, better late than never. Yes you can start filing IT returns from this year onwards. Speak to a CA, and I’d say start off by filing returns for the last 2 years. You don’t need contract notes, you will need just P&L statement, ledger from your broker. You will need bank statement for the same period. Check this post to get a better idea.

View the full comment thread »