Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

premsunderdas commented on 28 May 2015, 08:45 AM

of course. Transfer some funds in her account as loan with minimum interest and trade in her name. You can save tax if her income is within tax exemption limits.

View the full comment thread »