Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 21 May 2015, 08:55 PM

Just answered your query. You can’t adjust your business/trading loss with your salary income.The business loss of 80k can be carry forward and adjusted against any business income over the next 8 years. DO check out the link I have given above.

View the full comment thread »