Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 21 May 2015, 08:52 PM

Since you have traded F&O you need to use ITR4 and declare this F&O loss as business loss. You have to pay tax on your 5lk salary only (around 25k, 10% of 2.5lks based on your tax slab). Check this post for all queries.

View the full comment thread »