Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 19 May 2015, 08:31 PM

1. You don’t have to pay a tax on the loss. But doesn’t mean that you will get back 10% of the loss. What you can do is carry forward this loss for the next 8 years, and you can net this off to any profit you make in the future. Check this post.
2. You don’t need to file ITR1, you can show your salary earning in the same ITR4.

View the full comment thread »