Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Nithin Kamath commented on 19 May 2015, 02:19 PM

If you are looking at the excel go to the “Profit_loss” sheet.
Row 50 is for purchases. You could mention the 70k loss on this.

If you had made profits, you could have mentioned it in either row 4 or 5, under sale of goods/services.

This is quite a complex task, best to take help of a CA.

View the full comment thread »