Comment on Account Opening Documentation & Charges

Nithin Kamath commented on 19 May 2015, 01:58 PM

No, they need not be the same.

You can give the 6 months statement from what you use actively for income proof.
You can give the cancelled cheque from the other account and have that bank mapped to the trading account. If the cheque leaf is personalized, you don’t need a bank statement for that.

View the full comment thread »