Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Chinmaya Kumar commented on 19 May 2015, 12:26 PM

Hi All,

I have few query regarding filing Return.
As I have few stocks holding and i trade on Option and i have downloaded my transaction report for last financial year i.e 2014-15.
As you mentioned we need to user ITR-4 for tax filing and i have incurred around 70,000 loss in option trading and i want to file as business loss.
So question is in ITR-4 excel which sheet should be used for filing this?
Please guide me in this regard.

View the full comment thread »