Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu Madhav commented on 07 May 2015, 03:06 PM

You’d have to close your NRI Demat account and open a new resident Demat account. The holdings can be transferred to your newly opened demat account. Conversion of NRI demat account to resident demat account isn’t possible.

View the full comment thread »