Comment on Zerodha-Fund withdrawal from Trading account

Hanan commented on 03 Sep 2013, 07:49 AM

Changing your primary bank involves more than simply sending us your new bank details. Since this is very private information, there are regulations which govern it. You have to firstly download the Change of Primary Bank form, fill it, sign it and send it back to us along with supporting documents. The supporting document should be a personalized cancelled cheque with your name on it, or you should send us a 1-month bank statement if you do not have a personalized cheque.

View the full comment thread »