Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 31 Aug 2013, 03:22 PM


It doesn’t matter how much income you have or if you make losses, but when trading the markets you would need to file IT returns.
You will not need to pay income tax, but you have to file your IT return.

As far as the notice goes, I guess you will need to go to a CA and file delayed returns.


View the full comment thread »