Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

sarvesh commented on 31 Aug 2013, 05:57 AM

dear sir
i dont come under taxable income group .so i dont fill income tax return.but i have invested 2 lacs rupee that were my small saving in my bank a/c .i bought shares amounting 200000. on fy 2009-10. but now i have received a letter from income income tax dep.mentioning non filling itr and 200000 rs trantion have been annual inconme still below 1 lacs .i do trading with you .how can i fill itr as my income is as low as 1 lac. so what should i do .

View the full comment thread »