Comment on Taxation for Traders - Introduction

Nithin Kamath commented on 31 Mar 2015, 08:30 PM

Kumar, you need to use ITR4. There is no need of an audit as your income is less than Rs 2lks. It is best to use a CA, you will need your P&L statements, Bank statements (with explanation on any expenses on your statement for the business of your trading). Most things are already answered on this post.

View the full comment thread »