Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu Madhav commented on 31 Mar 2015, 03:27 PM

PAN, Passport and Foreign address proof – These are the 3 documents that need attestation by the Embassy.
Edit: Additionally, the Power of Attorney also needs to be attested.

View the full comment thread »