Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 03 Aug 2013, 06:40 PM

Yes Girish, you can use the ITR4 and since you have made a loss, you will need the books to be audited by a CA as well, in which case the last date is 30th Sept..

View the full comment thread »