Comment on Tax loss harvesting

Nithin Kamath commented on 24 Mar 2015, 11:40 PM

Vikas, your salary income can’t be adjusted against your business/trading loss. You can set it off against any other business income you make. Declare this business loss, you can carry forward this loss for 8 years and set it off against any profit that you make in the next 8 years (remember any business profit and not just trading profit)

View the full comment thread »