Comment on Taxation Simplified

seenu.ii commented on 31 Jul 2013, 01:41 PM

I have another question, regarding my personal ITR.
1)Assume i only have salary income
2) I have own house which i have given for rent and i am paying homeloan interest
3) I my self staying in a rented house and company considers my HRA claim.

Which ITR form should i use to file such thngs. (ITR-1 or ITR-2)
In the online filing of ITR1 there is a section Income from house property, can i put my (Rental income-Interest) as loss?
Thanks in advance

View the full comment thread »