Comment on Taxation Simplified

Satya4 commented on 31 Jul 2013, 11:20 AM

I went back and asked my tax consultant to file for a revised return show it as business loss to get a refund.
His response was “please ask your broker to give me the notification of IT dept for the same”. Is there anything that you can help me with the details.

thank you.

View the full comment thread »