Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 31 Jul 2013, 09:02 AM


If you make a loss in f&O it is not a speculative loss but a business loss. You need to use ITR 4 or ITR4S for this.

Since it is a business loss, you can set off the loss from any gain other than your salary. So yes it can be set off against interest from FD’s.

View the full comment thread »