Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 31 Jul 2013, 06:59 AM


If you are trading in f&O it is best to file your returns and since you have a loss you would need the books to be audited by a CA.
You are a student and it might seem not required, but there is a small risk of you getting a notice if you don’t do this from the IT department tomorrow and it is best to avoid such a situation. IT department won’t know if you are a student or not while sending that notice.
All you need is the P&L statement from Zerodha, your bank statement and go to a CA, your job will be done in no time at all..

View the full comment thread »