Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 19 Mar 2015, 07:37 PM

1. Use ITR 4
2. Mutual funds in the capital gains head. Positive turnover of intraday trading in Sales and Negative turnover in Purchases.
3. Since you need an ITR4, it is best to do this through a CA.
4. As long as you haven’t deposited huge amounts of cash into your account, and you have lost more than your income, there is no need to worry. Since you have lost your MF redemption’s and on the personal loan, you don’t need to worry about this.

View the full comment thread »