Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 18 Jul 2013, 11:24 AM

Yes Ravi,

You can revise the returns by selecting option 17 in your ITR1, option 17 is Revised u/s 139(5) and you need to mention original acknowledgment number and date of filing.

View the full comment thread »